Saturday, July 14, 2012

Baby dinosaur steps

So it has been a week since I started a new amalgam of supplements to help increase muscle mass and I am now weighing 202.7 which isn't significant enough to call muscle gains but I am getting stronger, more vascular and hard.

Adding a new supplement into my routine starting this coming monday and I am very excited to see what will result from it.  Also starting monday I am hoping to start training twice a day (light morning routines such as pushups for chest, pull ups for back etc. and hardcore heavy training at night) to increase mechanical overload to each muscle group more often within each week.

I am hoping to gain 20 pounds in the next 4 weeks.  That's extremely high but I'm gonna push for it.  Always push higher than not high enough.  Changing your body is an all day every day struggle.

Today I was able to dead-lift 405lbs.  One of my supplements gives me headaches quite often.  If it didn't work so well I wouldn't use it.   Pain isn't a reason to hold back.  There are no plateaus.  There are no walls.  I will not stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment